ULTRA LIVER contain the following herbal extracts:
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silymarin 80%) which can help your liver replace dead or damaged cells and effectively repair itself.
- Artichoke Leaf to enhance healthy bile secretion. Without bile, your liver cannot properly break up cholesterol and other fatty molecules.
- Curcumin removes dangerous toxins from the liver and stimulates the production of bile.
- Burdock neutralizes most poisons that enter the liver. It soothes irritated kidneys and enhances urine flow!
- Dandelion Root helps filter toxins from the liver and kidneys. Dandelion is a natural diuretic that can increase urine production by promoting the excretion of salts and water from the kidneys and helps keep optimal water balance in your kidneys encouraging healthy electrolyte balance in the blood.
- Oregano prevents tissue damage and encourages healing in the liver.
- Amla helps strengthen the liver and rid the body of these toxins. Studies have proved that Amla has properties that protect the liver from oxidative damage caused by chemicals or alcohol. Amla helps alleviate toxin build-up in the liver caused by regular use of painkillers, antibiotics and medication, regular intake of alcohol, all cause.
The liver is the largest and hardest working organ in the body. What does it do:
- It cleans every cell in the body, filtering out toxins. It metabolizes nutrients, making and storing the fuel that the body needs, creates the bile necessary for digestion, aids with blood clotting, along with more than 500 other critical functions which include:
- Production of bile, which helps carry away waste and break down fats in the small intestine during digestion.
- Production of certain proteins for blood plasma.
- Production of cholesterol and special proteins to help carry fats through the body.
- Store and release glucose as needed.
- Processing of haemoglobin for use of its iron content (the liver stores iron).
- Clearing the blood of drugs and other harmful substances.
- Regulating blood clotting.
- Resisting infections by producing immune factors and removing bacteria from the bloodstream.
- Clearance of bilirubin (if there is a build-up of bilirubin, the skin and eyes turn yellow). When the liver has broken down harmful substances, they are excreted into the bile or blood. Bile by-products enter the intestine and ultimately leave the body in the faeces.
- Blood by-products are filtered out by the kidneys and leave the body in the form of urine.