- Red Root is one of the best lymph decongestive herbs available and supports a healthy and efficient drainage system. Red root scrubs the intestinal lymphatic-collecting ducts that deliver fats and proteins to the blood and supports a healthy and efficient drainage system.
- Stillingia root is an extraordinarily strong cleansing herb. Its actions are concentrated in the lymphatic and glandular systems. It relieves lymph congestion and is anti-viral and anti-tumour.
- Astragalus offers the lymph system several cleansing and healing benefits and can ease congestion and swelling.
- Cleavers is a blood and urinary tract cleanser and enhances the function of the lymphatic system by decreasing congestion and inflammation in the tissues. This herb improves the capacity of the lymphatic system to deal with toxins.
- Burdock Root helps induce lymphatic drainage and detoxification. As a natural blood cleanser, it has a wonderful effect on the lymphatic system.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take two capsules half an hour before supper
- Swelling of arm, leg, fingers or toes.
- A feeling of heaviness or tightness.
- Restricted range of motion.
- Ache or discomfort.
- Recurring infections.
- Hardening or thickening of the skin (fibrosis)
- Acne, hormonal imbalance