- Vitamin C- A Superior antioxidant, this highly potent form of deep penetrating Tetra (oil soluble) pure vitamin C – 20% helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress whilst providing visible anti-aging benefits
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)- addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, along with offering antioxidant properties. Helps improve barrier function, inhibit pigmentation, as well as smooth the appearance of fine lines. Promotes overall complexion improvement.
- Vitamin E – nourishing and moisturising, assisting in protecting the cell membrane.
- Ferulic acid (encapsulated)-enhance protection against environmental damage, caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric ageing
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to clean skin in the morning.
- Can be used under moisturizer, sunscreen and/or makeup.
- All skin types.
- FYI: Vitamin C contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce the redness and swelling that comes with acne. The results are more pronounced when you use the vitamin topically. It, therefore, helps improve the appearance of acne wounds. It will assist with PIHP caused by acne scarring.