- Hyaluronic Acid- restoring critical moisture levels, rendering the skin soft and smooth. Fills and quenches lines and dehydrated skin
- Squalene- works to deeply moisturise. It is bio-identical to human skin’s own sebum. Quenches the thirsty skin immediately.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Sodium hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. It is synthesized to create a smaller molecular structure for stability and increased resistance to oxidation. Its smaller molecular structure and water solubility mean that it can penetrate deeper into the skin, providing intense hydration beyond the skin’s surface.
- Almond Glycerides: derivative of fatty acids from almond oil, this ingredient functions as an emollient, skin-conditioning agent. It protects the skin from external factors and reduces the loss of water from the skin. Protects against Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply by tapping onto the skin, and apply a coat or sunscreen directly on top of the serum.
- Ideal to be used before foundation application, acting as a “filling” primer.
- All skin types, for those that are showing signs of ageing or dark circles caused by poor circulation