MY SKIN BRIGHTER – ARBUTASE LC
R150.00 Including VAT
Or as low as R37.50 / month interest-free, using your existing credit card. For orders over R4,000.00.How it works
- Depigmenting mechanism that suppresses melanosome activity.
- Bearberry-derived Arbutin is called "hydroquinone glucoside", meaning it is basically a sugar (glucose) attached to a molecule of Hydroquinone. This sugar makes Arbutin bigger than Hydroquinone and more water-loving - both things interfere with the penetration of the skin.
- Also, the glue (bond) that holds the sugar to the HQ molecule, called an ether bond, is very strong. So when arbutin is applied to the skin, it does not penetrate through the hydrophobic skin barrier, limiting any effect on the basal layer, where the melanocytes are positioned.
- The Dermaclinical Difference:
- The arbutin used in the Dermaclinical range is combined with a naturally occurring enzyme called BetaGlucosidase (from almonds).
- This combination, called ARBUT ASE separates the HQ-like structure from the sugar, where it can penetrate into the skin and perform deep down. NB - Arbutase in NOT HQ.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix between 3-8ml Arbutase (stubborn melasma dependant) into your product.
- Keep in a cool place.
- Use SPF 50 1-2 times daily, and wear a hat and sunglasses when outdoors. Complete the use of your cream within 8 weeks.
- Top tip: Typically use 5ml in Brightening cream and Brightening lotion, 10ml into Lactic body lotion.
- Ideal for pigmented skin, with freckles, dark areas or melasma.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.