- Dong Quai is effective in relieving hot flushes due to its mild estrogenic effects coupled with other components that act to stabilize blood vessels.
- Sage reduces excessive sweating (particularly helpful in eliminating night sweats).
- Red Clover is one of the premium sources of phytoestrogens that mimic the female sex hormone. Red clover also increases the amount of high-density lipoprotein or “good” cholesterol in the bloodstream. This has been linked to reducing the risk of heart disease in menopausal women.
- Arjuna Bark – the bark of the Arjuna tree helps maintain a healthy heart and reduces the effects of stress and nervousness which are associated with menopause.
- Black Cohosh. Clinical studies have shown that this Black Cohosh relieves not only hot flushes but also depression and vaginal atrophy.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take two capsules every evening.
- Irregular periods.
- Vaginal dryness.
- Hot flashes.
- Night sweats.
- Sleep problems.
- Mood changes.
- Weight gain and slowed metabolism.