MY SKIN SOLUTIONS – ESSENTIAL LIPIDS
R795.00 Including VAT
Or as low as R198.75 / month interest-free, using your existing credit card. For orders over R4,000.00.How it works
- Plant-derived lipids, which are extracted through a bio-fermentation technique, consisting of ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids to mimic the bi-layers in the intercellular space between keratinocytes. Delivers instant relief to skin that is lacking moisture and lipids. They help to reinforce the skin’s own lipid barrier and restore vital nourishment to combat the effects of age, sun exposure and environmental damage
- Hydrates and soothes irritated skin, where and when needed
- Restores critical moisture and oil balance, intercellularly and at the Hydro Lipidic layer level
- Replenishes lipids that are lost due to ageing, lifestyle and harsh elements
- Helps the skin to maintain moisture during heat or ablative treatments
- Replenishing plant lipids combined in a squalene base, to provide total nourishment to dry and dehydrated skin
- They absorb weightlessly into the skin for sustained hydration.
- Essential actives are selected for their ability to calm and soothe sensitivity and irritation caused by excessive dryness
- The replenishing formula nourishes and helps to protect against the effects of oxidative damage
- Ceramides: nourishing forms of lipids that help to slow the evaporation of moisture from the skin
- Squalene: lipid that enhances the skin's natural protective barrier, squalene deeply nourishes and replenishes dry skin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- To be used on dry or (cold weather) exposed skin
- Can be added to treatment protocols and products to add lipids to the skin, to boost the lipids lost from the bi-layers - due to exposure, peels etc.
- All skin types and conditions - ideal for post-clinical treatment, to reduce inflammation and retain comfort. Ideal to treat dry skins, adding to the reduced bi-layer barriers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.