MY BODY RESTORED – OMEGA 3
R370.00 Including VAT
Or as low as R92.50 / month interest-free, using your existing credit card. For orders over R4,000.00.How it works
- What are Omega-3s? Omega-3 fatty acids are a collection of polyunsaturated fatty acids which include eicosatetraenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These can be found naturally in fish. Another fatty acid in Omega-3s is alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which is found in plants. ALA is an essential fatty acid which must be obtained from food or supplements.
- What does Omega-3 do? The body does not produce its own Omega-3 fatty acids, so getting them from food or supplement sources is important. Omega-3 fatty acids help control blood clotting and help build cell membranes throughout the body. They also affect how cell receptors in the membranes function. When enough Omega-3 is in the cell membrane, the long and flexible structure allows a better flow of nutrients and wastes to enter and exit the cell.
- Wastes are also prevented from re-entering the cell.
- Anchovy, Salmon and Tuna.
- Gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sodium and sugar-free.
- GMP, HACCP, ISO9001, and OHSAS assured and approved quality processes and standards.
- The ratio of EPA = 18% to DHA 12%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Each capsule is 1000mg, with 90 caps in the container.
- Take 3 soft gels per day
- All people.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.