- 15% Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)-A Superior antioxidant, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C 15% helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress whilst providing visible anti-ageing benefits
- 5% Niacinamide- addresses cellular respiration, lipid synthesis, along with offering anti-oxidant properties. Helps improve barrier function, inhibit pigmentation, as well as smooth the appearance of fine lines. Promotes overall complexion improvement.
- 10% Phytic Acid-This antioxidant action is important to the skin, as oxidation stress increases inflammation, the precursor to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Phytic acid is proven efficient in the treatment of melasma when combined with Retinal treatments.
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid- enhance protection against environmental damage, caused by free radicals that can contribute to atmospheric ageing.
- L-Mandelic Acid- effective exfoliant, although it’s not as effective as Glycolic acid, due to its larger size (2 x as big) and slower penetration into skin, however, these traits can also make Mandelic Acid more tolerable for those with sensitive skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Only to be used in the evening for 6-week periods (rest 6-8 weeks).
- Keep in a cool place.
- Use SPF 50 daily, and wear a hat and sunglasses when outdoors.
- Ideal for dark-resistant patches of skin hyperpigmentation.
- Any skin type.
- Avoid the eye area.
Top tip – can be mixed with Lactic Acid Exfoliator 10% for a more pigmentation orientated mini peel for home use, 1-2 x per week.