- Curcumin Extract and Vitamin D boost the immune system and help to clear the beta-amyloid plaques linked to Alzheimer’s and other cognitive disorders.
- Amla Extract – has an ability to improve or ameliorate spatial long-term memory and short-term memory loss attributable to mechanisms like antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic and neuroprotective activities.
- EDT A removes beta-amyloid plaques and can improve or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Brahmi an ancient nerve tonic promotes mental health, improves memory and intellect, and promotes youthful vitality and longevity. Brahmi significantly improves the speed of visual information processing, learning rate and memory consolidation.
- Quercetin helps to preserve and protect brain function by inhibiting the formation of Fibrillated amyloid-beta plaque found in Alzheimer’s patients.
- Phosphatidylserine is used for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, age-related decline in mental function, improving cognitive function in young people and attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Take 3 capsules before breakfast every day.
- The Ageing Brain:
- Forgetting recent events, and short-term memory loss.
- Confusion, or decreasing alertness.
- Symptoms become more frequent or severe.
- Be slower to find words and recall names.
- Find they have more problems with multitasking.
- Experience mild decreases in the ability to pay attention.
- Long-term memory loss.
- Alzheimer’s in the family.
- Dementia in the family.
- Attention deficit disorder.