- Octocrylene protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun and premature skin ageing. It helps prevent the risk of skin cancer. This filter mainly absorbs UVB rays, and shorter UV A rays, which are responsible for ageing but also for skin cancer.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate is an organic ester used in sunscreens. It is a sun-blocking agent that absorbs UVB rays, but not UV A rays.
- Avobenzone is the only globally available chemical sunscreen agent that provides proper UVA protection. It is the global gold standard of UV A protection and is the most used UV A sunscreen in the world. It gives very good protection across the whole UV A range (310-400 nm which is both UV A 1 and UV A2) with a peak protection at 360 nm.
- Ethylhexyl salicylate is an organic compound used as an ingredient in sunscreens and cosmetics to absorb UVB (ultraviolet) rays from the sun. It is an ester formed by the condensation of salicylic acid with 2-ethylhexanol.
- Ubiquinone is a naturally-derived component that is also commonly known as coenzyme Q10. It is an essential coenzyme for energy production in mitochondria and is an anti-oxidant.
- Squalane & Vitamin E
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply to clean skin in the morning.
- Can be used over moisturizer, or under makeup.
- Apply 2-3 x per day if exposed for longer periods.
- All skin types.
- Most appreciated by darker skin tones, as there is no ash pay off.