MY SKIN CLEARER – ULTRA CLEAR
R550.00 Including VAT
Or as low as R137.50 / month interest-free, using your existing credit card. For orders over R4,000.00.How it works
IDEAL FOR – Acne-prone skin.
Our Ultra Clear – Acne Supplement Formula promotes clear and healthy skin with powerful ingredients per vegetable capsule to help with breakouts, acne, causes of acne and resulting lesions. Ultra Clear contains ingredients known to promote healthier skin, heal unwanted breakouts, control oil output, and reduce the appearance of post-lesion scarring, on the face, back, chest and body.
- Zinc Gluconate 60mg is used to treat skin ulcers, burns, and injuries, as zinc maintains the integrity of the skin. Zinc is known to be essential in every phase of the wound healing process, from injury right through to repair/remodelling. Zinc also has antioxidant properties, meaning it helps protect cells in the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin B3 250mg – Niacinamide helps to reduce the appearance of pores and keeps skin smooth and clear. It regulates the amount of oil your glands produce, which can prevent breakouts and clogged pores. It plays a role in building barrier integrity.
- Copper Gluconate 5mg has positive effects on inflammatory cells and granulocytes – which are important when treating acne. Our metabolizable copper assists in treating copper deficiency. Ideal to be taken to treat acne vulgaris, common cold etc.
- Vitamin B5 – Pantothenic Acid 100mg clinically trailed in a supplement form will assist facial acne and reduce the number of acne-related facial lesions. Researchers noted a “significant mean reduction in total lesion count” after 12 weeks of taking a B5 dietary supplement. (Vitamin B5 interferes with the absorption and effectiveness of the antibiotic tetracycline. You should take B vitamins at different times from tetracycline. All vitamin B complex supplements act in this way and should be taken at different times from tetracycline.)
- Vitamin B6 – Pyridoxine 50mg: This B vitamin helps diminish the effects of hormonal imbalance, which can lead to acne breakouts. Use B6 to take on hormonal acne, inflammation, and redness.
- Berberine 250mg- A study found berberine to improve acne by 45% in 4 weeks due to its natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory actions. Berberine's use in hormonal acne acts on the insulin receptors to stimulate glucose into the body's cells. Berberine also offers benefits to women with PCOS. For example, women with PCOS may have higher insulin levels than women of the same weight without the condition. As a potent insulin sensitizer, berberine effectively lowers blood glucose and improves metabolic markers associated with this condition. Berberine also benefits skin health as it helps with intestinal permeability, also known as ‘leaky gut.’ A leaky gut can play a role in acne by triggering inflammation and making symptoms worse.
- Green Tea Extracts 250mg - The Polyphenols found in Green Tea Extract are clinically proven to reduce Acne. Polyphenols have anti-inflammatory properties that can help manage acne and protect the skin from UV damage. After two weeks, the researchers observed a therapeutic effect on acne lesions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Each capsule is 483mg, with 60 caps in the container.
- Take 4 capsules in the morning for the first 2 weeks, thereafter take 2 capsules per day.
- Micro-needling with the Acne Fusion Ampoule. Followed by applying the Transclear peel and /or Retinoid 6% - Arbutin 14% Mask, for 2-4 hours.
- Use the My Skin Clearer home care protocols.
- Take Ultra Lymph capsules in the morning.
- Speak to your practitioner about the Gut Month Protocol to rid the body of parasites, flush the gut, and repair the gut wall. Then to correct the micro biome of the gut for skin and inflammation maintenance.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.