THE DERMACLINICAL PEELS HAVE BEEN CREATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR PLASTIC SURGEONS, DERMATOLOGISTS, AND MEDICAL AESTHETICS PRACTITIONERS
DERMACLINICAL’S highly effective PROFESSIONAL SOLUTIONS range emulate the natural processes that takes place in healthy skin and as a result, your patients will enjoy superior results quickly and naturally.
Reflective of the company’s philosophy, Dermaclinical Professional Solutions products are comprised of scientifically proven actives and ingredients in their purest, most concentrated form. We are not believers in the “controlled wound” way of working with peels. We work with the skins natural mechanisms for the best and most TRANSFORMATIVE RESULTS.
WE PROMOTE HEALTHY SKIN FIRST: It is not wise to work on a compromised barrier, or weak dermal structures.
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE SKIN BE CORRECTLY PREPARED TO ENSURE A HEALTHY SKIN BARRIER PRIOR TO ANY PEEL APPLICATION.
PRECAUTIONS / CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Use of asprin regularly
- Allergy to aspirin or salicylates
- Use of Omega’s regularly
- Anyone who is “highly allergic”
- Pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or breastfeeding
- Use of Accutane within two years
- Use of antibiotics (topical or systemic) within the last 4 weeks
- Laser surgery within the last 12 weeks
- Using glycolic acid, Retin A, or Renova in the last 2 weeks
- Tendency to form keloid scars
- Tendency towards or current Herpetic breakout (suppressive therapy may be suggested)
- Auto-immune illness or Hepatitis
- Opened skin, broken skin, or active lesions
- Sunburned skin
- Cancer treatments, including chemotherapy and/or radiation
- Waxing or use of hair removal system in the past 7 days
- Smokers may have increased sensitivity
- Menstruating women may experience increased sensitivity, edema, and erythema
PRE-TREATMENT – Patients prone to hyperpigmentation may begin a suppressive treatment regimen a week prior to receiving a chemical peel and continue this regimen post-peel to ensure healthy skin.
How to Prepare For Your Future Chemical Peel Skin Treatment:
Dermaclinical Transbright peels effectively modify your skins barrier, and the functioning of the organ. It will exfoliate your skin deeply, and are ideal for skin issues such as pigmentation, ageing, sun damage and acne.
As these are intense skin treatments, it’s important to ensure that your skin is in a very healthy state prior to the in-clinic procedure. Also that you have made arrangements to primarily remain indoors (except for the regular car trips etc.) for at least two weeks (no summer sea side holidays).
- Choosing the correct procedure. The Practitioner will match the best protocol and peel to your specific skin concern. The preparation kit supplied will get your skin to the best possible condition, to ensure success and the transformation you require. Remember that this will take time for the results to unfold, often getting worse before they get better. Follow the practitioner’s advice to the letter. Dermaclinical Sunscreen SPF 50 is a non-negotiable, applied up to 3 times a day, even if you are staying indoors. Don’t sink into any of your previous “bad” skincare habits, and remember to disclose your medical history and medications used 2 months prior to the treatment.
- Follow your prescribed after-care instructions. Depending on the level of your chemical peel, you will receive specific information regarding aftercare. This will include keeping inflammation down to avoid any post inflammatory conditions, avoiding sunlight, and using specific products to push your transformation along.
Your PRE PEEL PREPARATION kit includes all the home care items you need to use at home, to get your skin to a healthy state – leading to the best TRANSFORMATION post-procedure.
REMEMBER, EVEN THOUGH WE ARE THE PIGMENTATION AND ACNE SPECIALISTS, WE CANNOT HEAL SKIN DISEASE, ONLY MANAGE IT AS BEST AS POSSIBLE. SKIN IS A JOURNEY – WE WILL WALK IT WITH YOU, BASED ON YOUR BUDGET AND LIFESTYLE. WE WILL WORK IN THREE WAYS:
- IN-CLINIC TREATMENT,
- GUT PROTOCOLS,
- HOME CARE SKIN PRODUCTS AND SUPPLEMENTATION.