- To allow passage of the active ingredient Isoquinolinium Bromide to penetrate down to the matrix bulb of the hair root, No Grow dissolves hair below the surface of the skin and “pulls” the active ingredients down the hair shaft to the hair matrix bulb – the place where hair growth starts – and in this case – stops. Because of its low molecular weight, it is able to penetrate deep inside the hair shaft.
- Every time you use the cream less and less hair will grow back until at the end of the cycle you should have achieved 99.5% hair reduction.
- No Grow needs to be applied every week for 7 – 8 months, for the cycle of hair growth to be fully covered. The cream reacts with the root when in the Anagen phase of the growth cycle.
- Cell division is takes place during the growth cycle. The new cells propel the hair forward and make it grow longer, therefore the new hair is added at the root.
- By bio-engineering these cells, in the matrix bulb of the hair root, replicates the cell activity found at the onset of male pattern baldness.
- By introducing new genetic instructions to the matrix, the follicle is programmed to neutralise the hair root and stop further growth activity.
- This discovery, together with the unique transdermal delivery technique which enables No Grow Hair Remover to be efficiently delivered to the hair root.
Hair growth phases
- A N A G E N : active phase of hair growth.
- C A T A G E N : is the transitional phase.
- T E L O G E N : is the resting phase.
- Treatment of the hair root with No Grow can only take place during the Anagen phase.
- Therefore, Hair that is in the Catagen or Telogen Phase will not respond to treatment.
- That’s why No Grow Hair Removal Cream must be applied at weekly intervals, once every week to ensure that all hair in all growth stages has been treated.
- Continue use for 8 months
The key ingredient
- Growth Inhibitor ingredient, LAURYL ISOQUINOLINIUM BROMIDE, bio-engineers the matrix bulb to neutralise hair roots to stop hair growing.
- For the first time, able to achieve in a long-term cessation (ending) of hair growth.
- Cell division is responsible for the hair growth cycle. The new cells push the hair forward to make it grow longer, so the new hair is added at the root.
- By bio-engineering the cells in the matrix bulb of the hair root to replicate the cell activity found at the onset of male pattern baldness, scientists have succeeded in halting hair growth.
- By introducing new genetic instructions to the matrix, the follicle is programmed to eradicate (destroy) the hair root and stop further growth activity.
- Nano Enhanced Cross Transportation Technology.
- Technology used to manipulate the molecular structure of the active ingredients, breaking it down so fine that it is able to penetrate into the desired area for a period of 8 hours with the aid of TLR (time controlled release).
How to use it
- Ensure skin is clean (remove oils, sebum, make-up or creams from the skin).
- Apply twice the thickness of a credit card on the area.
- Leave on for prescribed time
- Face: 5-10 minutes
- Body: Maximum 20 minutes
- Intimates: 10-15 minutes
- Remove excess with spatula.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Do not apply anything over the treated area, unless skin is sensitive, then apply the No Grow Aftercare Gel.
- Out of 78 candidates who participated in the clinical trials, 74 achieved permanent hair removal (94,5% success rate).
- Candidates covered all genders and all races.
- Body areas covered in the trial arms, legs, back, chest, underarms, intimates and face.
- All 4 candidates that did not complete the trial successfully, all had allergies to Aloe or the bonding agent.