GF2 Skin Rejuvenation
R800.00 Including VAT
Medical Device Class A
250 mg/l HOCl, pH 5.5
Effects of GF2
- INFLAMMATION IN THE SKIN REDUCED. HOCl stops pathogenesis of disease and ageing through a reduction in inflammation. Strong anti-pruritic (anti-itch) effect.
- TRUE SKIN AGEING REVERSAL. Slower epidermal cell turn-over rate. Increased epithelial layer thickness, reduced stratum corneum thickness.
- Increased fibroblast migration and activity.
Other conditions that GF2 can impact:
- Acne: reduces dead cell layer blocking the oil glands, regulates oil secretion, reduces inflammation, kills acne-forming bacteria.
- Pigmentation disorder: normalises melanocyte function, allows for wash-out of excess pigment.
- Rosacea: strong infection and inflammation control.
- Eczema: positive control of inflammation and itchiness in large percentage of cases.
- Keratosis or sun spots
- Skin redness.
GF2 Skin Rejuvenation – 100ml