How is GF1 Applied?
- Clean skin with liquid cleanser
- Dry with a towel
- Spray onto skin from round 15 cm every 30 minutes for 1st 24 h
- Allow to dry naturally
- Do not mix with other products while wet
- Use until healing is complete and redness is gone (1 to 2 days)
- Bring bottle to clinic when having follow-up treatments
- Dermal needling involves the use of manually applied skin rollers that have around 200 fine surgical steel needles attached to the roller mechanism. It’s applied directly to the skin in a crisscross motion. The objective is to stimulate collagen and elastin production, smooth skin and promote scar or stretch mark reduction through the skin’s natural wound healing process.
- Applying 350 mg/l Thoclor Labs GF1 Hypochlorous 3 – 6 times daily significantly promotes healing and dermal recovery.
- Skin needling is usually a long-term commitment of 1–2 years of combined in office and at-home treatment.
Main Purpose of GF1
- Prevents complications (Infection, pain, redness, pigmentation scarring).
- Makes darker skin types (IV – VI) eligible for skin manipulation.
- REDUCES DOWNTIME
- OPTIMISE RESULTS