- Tetrahydro Curcumin- brightens & corrects pigmentation and offers protection against the development of melanoma
- Tetra-hexyldecyl ascorbate – stimulates collagen synthesis, reducing pigmentation & promoting brightening of the skin as well as an antioxidant. Benefits. This is an ester of vitamin C, a fat that has been attached to the acid, resulting in an ester that now loves oil, penetrates well into the skin and is no longer acid. (No free acid = no sting) – acting as an emollient. More stable, breaking down into acid in about 12 hours within the skin, i.e. esters work longer in the skin vs the acid form
- Kojic Acid- inhibits tyrosinase
- Lactic Acid- skin lightening
- Phytic Acid -skin lightening
- Rumex Occidentalis Extract- has melanin – inhibiting properties for skin lightening
- Green Tea Leaf Extract- brightens and eliminates dryness and irritation
- Oligopeptide-68- a blend of 12 amino acids that brighten and whiten
- Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract- skin soothing and anti-inflammatory
- Arbutase (only when added)- a depigmenting mechanism that suppresses melanosome tyrosinase activity rather than inhibiting tyrosinase production
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Mix between 3-8ml Arbutase (stubborn melasma dependant) into your cream. Use day or night, or both. Keep in a cool place. Use SPF 50 1-2 times daily, and wear a hat and sunglasses when outdoors. Complete the use of your cream within 8 weeks.
- Ideal for stubborn Melasma and freckles.
- Appreciated for the cream texture on Dry or inflamed skin.