MIT MESOJET & FUSION MESO-VIALS
How Do I Know What Treatment is Right for Me?
The medical skincare industry has advanced from superficial skincare treatments (cosmetic) to advanced dermaceutical treatments with active ingredients that have an effect on all skin cell functions. Dermaclinical’s dermaceutical*- grade, skin care products, play a management role in addressing the big 3 skin issues – acne, pigmentation and ageing.
*Dermaceutical meaning derma, derived from dermis (the dense inner layer of skin beneath the epidermis) and cosmetic particularly high-quality ingredients for a unique competency in skin care.
The DermaSystem is specific to Dermaclinical devised to treat the skin holistically, with specific care inside and out, to achieve its best health and ensure prime condition, functioning optimally by stimulating, nourishing, and protecting the skin. This is the foundation of healthy skin.
Why is DERMACLINICAL endorsing the MEDJET Device:
- Minimum Downtime
Why NEEDLE-FREE Technology:
- Fear of Needles – No Pain
- No Medical Waste
- No Needle Prick Injury
- No Cross Contamination
- No Electricity Needed
- Attracting New Patients with New Technology & New Treatment Offerings
How it works
intra-dermal, subcutaneous, intramuscular injections
- MIT’s devices utilize a patented delivery system that allows penetration and drug delivery via an ultra-fine stream of liquid, up to seven times smaller than the smallest needle (currently 33 gauge), available in the world.
- The initial pressure is high to create an opening while the actual injection of the substance is done at low pressure.
- There is no pooling waste, which is associated with needle injections, and the injectable is delivered accurately and precisely into the targeted area at the desired depth of tissue, virtually pain-free.
- What do Needle-Free injections feel like?
- “Instead of the piercing pain of a needle, you may feel a slight pinch or pressure as the fluid passes through the skin.”
The art of injecting re-invented.
The future of drug delivery is here now:
- MIT has developed a pipeline of innovative needle-free injectors to address unmet medical and veterinary needs in large, growing markets. MIT’s injectors are fully patented and are currently sold in Canada, the USA, Australia, Africa, Asia and Europe.
- MIT injectors have already received European Union certification (CE Marking), Health Canada certification (Canadian Medical Device) and Korea. (to name a few)
Without a needle
Dispersion Pattern Jet Injection
The injected medication disperses in a mist or spray effect as it enters the subcutaneous tissue The minute fluid particles of medication are then in close contact with the absorbent tissue. The rate of absorption increases as the surface area to which the medication is exposed increases. The small penetration point results in reduced trauma to the site
With a needle
Dispersion Pattern – Needle and syringe Injection
The injected medication is deposited in a bolus or pool of fluid, which displaces the surrounding tissue. It is then absorbed from the periphery to the centre of the bolus by the surrounding absorbent tissue. Due to the limited tissue contact, absorption is generally slower than with jet injection.
Why is DERMACLINICAL endorsing FUSION MESO:
- Well Priced
- Triple Serile Pharmaceutical Grade Ingredients
Who is FUSION MESO:
- 16 years of experience in the field of skincare and aesthetic medicine.
- Available in 61 countries through 55 distributors.
- Innovative products, for professional use, exclusively for aesthetic clinics.
- Quality – Safety – Results – R&D is what we do, always striving for better.
- Our company has all certifications ISO 13485, ISO 22716, ISO 9001, and GMP for producing and distributing vials and medical devices.
Where is FUSION MESO:
- Europe: Spain, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Check republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Serbia, Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Cyprus.
- East Europe: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan
- Americas: USA, Canada, Chile, Dominican Republic
- Middles East & Africa: Turkey, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrein, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Jordan.
- Asia Pacific: Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand.
Because quality matters!
We specifically formulated for intra-dermal microinjection. We ensure there is no risk of infection at the site.
Perfect formulations – cocktails already blended for skin, head, and body:
- Compatible with plasma in terms of osmolarity (ISOTONIC).
- Stable pH (5.5 – 6.5).
- Not so concentrated that injecting will lead to painful treatments and cellular death.
- Vitamins, amino acids, growth factors, oligo-elements etc.
Exceptional Quality :
- Products are triple sterilized by micro-filtration for maximum purity.
- We never irradiate products.
- Free of impurities, pyrogens and in particular endotoxins.
- Made from pharmaceutical grade raw materials in particular hyaluronic acid.
- Endotoxins produce fever and redness, they are not destroyed by sterilization and are due to low-quality raw materials in particular hyaluronic acid.
- Production in ISO5 clean rooms.
- The utilisation of ultra-pure water for injections.
- The utilisation of pharmaceuticals raw materials with low endotoxin levels.
- Cleaning and pre-sterilisation of vials before filling to remove potential particles and dust.
- The utilisation of closed and pressurized reactor.
- Micro-filtration sterilisation of the product to remove all potential bacteria, fungus or viruses before filling.
- Optimal filling line for fast product filling.
- Extended quality control: sterility test, endotoxin tests, optical control, pH, Osmolarity.
More than 1 million vials were produced in 2020
Why is DERMACLINICAL endorsing this Device:
- Medical Device
- Reliable, Real answers re the Skins State of Health
- Shows the result of the products & protocols used, & what can be done in the clinic.
- Gains Patient Trust.
- Non-invasive Cross-Sectional Skin Imaging.
- High-Resolution Measurement
- Collagen, Elastin and Skin Thickness / Strength Assessment
- Automatic Measurements
Single-parameter skin analysis
Exclusively Imported and Distributed by
Our DermaLab USB meets the demand for single-parameter skin analysis ultrasound instruments. The device comes complete with an interface, probe, external power supply and software ready to be installed onto your Windows 10 laptop or tablet.
The DermaLab USB Skin Ultrasound device – is an affordable and easy-to-use miniature high-resolution ultrasound scanner dedicated to skin and subcutaneous applications.
20 MHz 2D-scanning probe and software, which is ideal for high-resolution visualization of skin as well as intensity and dimensional analysis.
Connectivity: USB connected single probe interface. Power requirement: External 12 V power supply (included).
Dimensions: 188 (L) x 124 (W) x 89 (H) mm.
Misc.: Integrated probe holder.
HIGH FREQUENCY ULTRASOUND, 20 MHZ
Frequency: 20 MHz, focused ultrasound. Resolution: 60 x 200 micrometers.
Penetration: 3.4 mm.
Probe: Rotating transducer, scan length 17 mm.
Read-out: Display of actual and stored measurements